Sound Ball Fortune
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The SOUND BALL FORTUNE shopping Program takes place on 15 MARCH-12 APRIL 2020.
2. This Program is valid for PASS Member.
3. Participants are required to bring and show PASSCard + ID card (resident ID)/PASPORT, KITAS (limited residence permit card) which is valid to join the Program.
4. If the participant who does not carry and shows the two requirements will not be able to participate in this program and cannot be represented for any reason.
5. If the participant has not become a PASS member, it will be registered in advance to join the Program.
6. Every minimum purchase transaction of IDR 500,000,-(applicable receipt) for transactions across tenant Plaza Atrium will get 1 time chance to play Sound Ball Fortune.
7. Transaction spending on tenant Gadget minimum IDR 1.5 million,-will get 1 time chance to play Sound Ball Fortune.
8. Available only for first 25 members.
9. No multiple transactions are applicable.
10. The program is only valid every Saturday-Sunday the Program starts at 10:00-21:00 WIB.
11. Valid shopping receipt is a receipt of the original cash register or manual receipt that is equipped with the store manager’s signature and store stamp with the same day and date.
12. The transaction receipt with the voucher will not be able to join the Program, but the receipt can still be used for collecting points.
13. Photocopy receipts, manual receipts, duplicates or corrections and changes to the receipt are not valid and no replacement if the receipt is lost.
14. Redemption officers are entitled to verify and clarification of customer’s purchase receipt.
15. Redemption of the shopping receipt can be done at the Redemption Counter ground floor.
16. This Program is closed/not applicable to all tenants/tenants and their employees and family members.
17. If there is a fraud or irregularities conducted by PASSCard member or tenant/tenant in the program, the Management Plaza Atrium has the right to cancel participation unilaterally, and will give sanctions to the tenant involved in the cheating.
18. The PASScard Program terms and conditions apply to the Program.
19. Management Plaza Atrium for certain considerations, reserves the right to cancel the transaction that has been completed.
20. By participating in the Program, the participants already understand and agree to the terms and conditions that apply.